Thursday, April 15, 2021

If I Was a Fictional Character

|| Hello Again, thanks for visiting my blog, today I will be doing one of my new favorite kind of postings, the If I was a Fictional Character tag-ish thing. I read McKayla's and soon found myself lost in a rabbit hole. Here are the ones I read: McKayla's, Samantha's, Mary Kate's, I'm hoping I don't get awkward and ruin it, so here goes nothin'||

1.

Share a snippet that Involves a Desciption of Their Appearence
The girl finished nailing the board unto the small shack, then, slightly irritated, adjusts her earbuds better into her ear. Assessing her progress, She smiles widely, making wrinkles around her bright green eyes. They would be her favorite feature, setting her apart from the rest of her family, who all shared a wintry blue. She also had brown, permed out hair, about mid-length and sticking out in odd directions from the curl. Her complexion is a soft brown, lightly tanned, and devoid of makeup (too much work, uncomfortable to wear, the list of excuses goes on). As she walks down the wooded path home, she shivers in the spring air and adjusts her oversized forest green sweater, which she wears over her black graphic t-shirt and black pants. Then she walks home, and picking up the black fluffy cat hiding behind a tree, and carriying him home.
5 Ways to Win Her Friendship
1. Be Weird - Seriously, being normal is an illusion created by boring people, get into it!
2. Be interested in one of her fandoms, even in the smallest way, like looking at her fandoms board on pinterest or listening to her favorite band.
3. Give her stuff - honestly, not saying you should bribe, but food, books and art supplies are one road to her heart 😄
4. Watch tv with her - She is a very empathetic and likes to think about how others are feeling in response to different situations. Watching her favorite television gives her opportunities to feel things vicariously.
5. Be sincere - She hates it when people are fake. Be honest and open, but be kind.
Favorite Type of Weather
Varies a bit. She loves violent thunderstorms as well as gentle rain and as much as a serene sunny day.


Food Quirks
 She spreads miracle whip on every sandwich ever (I make all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise - White 'n Nerdy-Weird Al). Also thinks every savory food is better with onions.
Eats everything bagels regually at midnight. Loves all citrus excepting limes.
How often do they smile? Would they smile at a stranger?
She, in fact, has a smile reserved for certain strangers. If she smiles crazlily at you with a wild look in her eyes, it's best to smile and look away, before she gives you the "Mr. Bean thumbs up".

If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
 She's dreamed of going to Paris, France since she was a small child, but would also like to go to New Zealand, Rome, Japan, and Scoland.
What's their favorite food?
Lemons, Strawberries, Strawberry lemonade, and chocolate chip cookies. 
What is the most humiliating event of their life?
 She doesn't prefer to um, dwell on these kinds of things.
What habits, speech patterns, etc. are unique to them?
 "Shucky darn"
 Screams while running up the stairs - I know, weird
Constant singing
"Jazzy" "Classy" "Spiffy" "Snazzy"
Yelling at the characters on TV when nobody else is around
Replying to her singing (ex. Sings-"No replyy at aaaall" Answers herself- "why no reply? That's kinda ruuuude")
"Yeah, well, okay"  
Are they a night owl or a morning person?
 A night owl, but forces herself to go to bed and get up in the morning.
Describe your character's personality first in one word, then elaborate with a few sentences
(My sister, when I asked her this: "Just look up synonyms for crazy") 
Probably....confusing (sorry folks that's the best I got) She confuses both herself and others with her inconsistency. Sometimes acting hyper and giddy when inside feels tired and depressed, and other times acting bored and emotionless when she's actually smiling on the inside. Somes not caring at all what people think an other times wishing she could fade into the background. (Dude, that was deep 😂)
What sights, sounds, and smells are unique to this character?
Smoke from the woodstove and rain are her favorite smells. Also connected to her may be the smell of a house in progress - taping mud, wood and woodshavings, paint and all (Her father was/is a carpentar).
It is common for her to be looking upon the prairie, miles and miles of grass, cattails, treelines and swamps.
This sound has surronded her for her whole life up 'til now. Now days it's played almost every other day. She's a fan of Chopin and his nocturnes, and they go best with a rainy day.

If they were an element [fire, water, earth, air], which one would they be?
She is passionate and emotional, and belives 'twould be most likely Fire.
Quirks
Has an imaginary conversation in her head and then blurts out something random from it
Figety.
Loves wearing Alien socks.
Bit of a neat freak and is pretty ocd and fastidious about some things.
Socially awkward when she's not with her family or Bff (Is that a quirk?)
Always has the tv volume at a multiple of five.
Leaves little notes inside books at the library for future readers.
Has utter distain for anything popular
Puts post-its on her art that she hates-but doesn't want to earase.
This was pretty fun. I think you can just do this if you want to. Thank you  for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Post your comments below 😊 ||And another thing, if any of you know how to get the white highlighter off of the words, let me know, 'twould be very helpful!||

8 comments:

  1. Thunderstorms and rain are the best! (Although sunny days are good too. I love dappled sunlight when it comes through trees.)

    Honestly same to the ways to get to know me. Giving me food being a big one. Depending what it is I probably would take it as a bribe.

    Anyways, I had a lot of fun reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you did the tag! This was so fun to read. Thunderstorms really are great (I think they're exciting, though some of my family members disagree with me), and sunny days are nice, too.
    Same for pretty much all the 'get to know me' things, too.
    Screaming while running up the stairs sounds like so much fun. I'll have to try that sometime.
    So I'm not the only one who has imaginary conversations in her head? That's kind of comforting to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Nice to see I'm not alone in being crazy! Jk 😂

      Delete
  3. Love how you wrote this! Thunderstorms and rainy days are my favorite.
    Paris and Japan are places I want to visit too.
    I thought everyone yelled at the tv, it's hard not too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm not the only one who says "shucky darn"! This is such a fun post and I can't believe I missed it originally. I love getting to know people more and we seem similar in quite a few ways. My dad was/is a carpenter, too! Mayo is essential for every sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? I've never met anyone else who says that! *high five* And Thank you!

      Delete

Happy Valentines Day