Friday, April 30, 2021

April 2021 Recap

//Hi! 'Tis officially May...uh yay! This is my first recap ever so I hope I get this right.\\

||My life|| 

Went to my Grandparent's for the first time in a year for Easter. Funfun...

Went to Campas days at FLBS. My sister, Clarissa, went to this school back in 2016 (Doesn't seem like five years ago, does it?) Though I'm pretty sure I wont be going to a bible college, It was an experience. It was a confusing mixture of awe, loneliness, bliss and panic. I'm really sad I didn't get any pictures πŸ˜‘

Got a new poster for one of my favorite bands, Siames, have you heard of them? If you haven't, I should do a posting about them or something! We'll see.

||Read||

The Boy With Words for Skin by Jacob Seifert. 9/10. Interesting, Dark, Spooky, weird, and way too many cliffhangers. I loved it. I would've given It 10/10, my issues with it are that the author seems to make fun of one of the characters for being a Christian, And that the ending could've explained more. Honestly a very good book, almost gives me hope that everything on wattpad is not completely horrible.
Pride and Prejudice
Yes, yes, I finally read it. And it was.......Awesome!
10/10 pretty much what I was expecting. Such a beautiful piece of literature. The witty conversations were so awesome and refreshing. A lot of you have read this already, so I wont go into the details.

||Watched||

I didn't really watch that many movies this month. One I can remember is Runaway Bride with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. This movie what definetly not what I thought It was going to be. 5/10 Plot was kind of predictable, their was some pretty funny moments though. 'Ike' was really kind of creepy, especially since he looks way older that the main character. It was an okay movie, I neither hate it nor love it.
I watched like 3/4 of Captain Marvel, so I can't really write about it I guess.
I was hoping to get to watch season two of The Chosen but the episodes are coming out one by one, and I much rather binge watch the whole thing, so personally I'm gonna wait.

||Creations||

Did this piece and I am quite proud of it. Took me quite a while to get back in swing with my watercolors, but I think I did okay. The paper in the sketchbook is so not watercolor friendly though πŸ™„

Some Jewelry I made this April...




||Blogging||

Did the "If was a Fictional Character" thing, and quite enjoyed it.

This month I got the most views I've got....ever! So thats really exciting. The post that got the most views this month is one about Film Music that got 14 views! 😊

||This Month||

If all goes well, Clarissa and I are going to sell some of our products on May 15. Pray this goes well! I will probably make a posting about it, hopefully with pictures.

(Again) Thinking about making a posting about Siames. If not probably another music posting in some form or other.

I got tagged for the "Behind the Blogger" tag (Thanks Elizabeth!), so I'm trying to get on that right away.

I also finished my sketchbook this week so maybe I'll have a sketchbook tour this month.

||How was your April? Do anythin' fun? Thanks for reading!||

8 comments:

  1. Pride and Prejudice is so good.

    Also all the things you made are really pretty! (and you do water colour!)

    Loved the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a good month! I love Pride and Prejudice, it's so good.
    Also, I love all those things you made----especially the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jewelry and art. I need to read Pride and Prejudice, I've only read the zombie version. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It was pretty good 😊 And oh thanks! πŸ’—

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of Siames so I would be very interested in a post about it. Pride and Prejudice! It's my fourth favorite book. I tried to get my younger sister to read it this month but she's already seen movie versions so she wasn't that interested. I'm glad that you liked it! That jewelry is lovely. That necklace is my much my style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Great! Now I'm excited to make a post about them πŸ’—! Yeah, my sisters never seem to come through with my book reccomendations either πŸ˜† And thank you so much, I'm glad you liked them!

      Delete

Happy Valentines Day