Thursday, April 8, 2021

Film Music YOU Need to Listen to- April 8, 2021

Hello lovelies! Today I'm here to tell you about five songs from television that are just great, whether you've watched the show or not (but seriously, watch the show anyway because I probably love it) Let's get into it!

Starting off with something from something from one of the most *beautiful* movies in my book, Lord of the Rings. This song has always been somewhat of a home-like and comforting, not only because I was (and still am) obsessed with LOTR as a child, but also the fact that in the movie, it's supposed to remind you of the shire, the comforting, sunny, green place hobbits come from.


Next up is one of my favorite songs from BBCs Merlin (love this show, watch it) 


 Ice Dance from Edward Scissorhands. This is such a beautiful, whimsical song, it makes me feel like I'm in a fairy tale.


This song is just.....woah. Hard to pick but, I'd say this is my favorite song from this movie. It's just filled with so much passion and gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it.


Okay, I couldn't resist. Another Merlin song for ya. The piano though 😢

And that concludes this small posting, I really hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you'll want to  listen to the music in the future. You can also find some more music from my favorite films on Spotify. Have you watched any of these shows? Do you like them? Got any good film music to reccomend to me? Let me know in the comments 👇😏



9 comments:

  1. "Concerning Hobbits" is my favorite LOTR track on the soundtrack, too!

    I love The Prince of Egypt! My favorite song is "Through Heavens Eyes" but get me started on any of them and I'll belt them through the house all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are fantastic! Especially Concerning Hobbits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are such great songs!
    I definitely agree with you about "Ice Dance" being very whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, I'm glad you agree! Thank you for reading :D

      Delete
  4. I love all of these.
    Another Merlin fan!
    Ice Dance has always been a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! *gives high five* and thanks for reading :D

      Delete
  5. I love the song "Concerning Hobbits" from Lord of the Rings, it's so peaceful and beautiful. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day