Tuesday, February 23, 2021

February 23, 2021 - Some Random Creations

 Hello, peeps. :D  A bit of a weird post today, I'll just be pasting a bunch of photos of creations I've been working on lately. I've come to a stopping point working on Maribelle's (Yeah, I came up with a name!) Dress. The shoes took forever!




Here's a painting I did not that long ago, I found the quote in one of my old sermon notes, and I thought I'd do a piece on it. Acrylics are not my forte, as you can see, but It doesn't help that the lighting's quite off as well. It was hanging up near the celing, so it was pretty hard to get a good picture.😆
Rose quartz earrings with rose gold hooks, I think I'm gonna sell these on my buisness soon, I still need to buy the packaging material though. I also have amethyst, aventurine, citrine, and a couple others. I'm excited!
             My Dreamboard for 2021, Things I want to accomplish this year!

I posted this piece on Deviantart, and I'm pretty proud of it. I'm still struggling with deviantart, I'm not sure how it works or if I'll commit to it, but heres the link if you wanna check it out:
                                                    My deviantart

Some scrumptious cookies I made yesterday with my sisters!

Yesterday was one of the few sunny-ish days we got, It went from -20 to 30 and I relished the sunshine. I am more of a summer person, and I always go through some seasonal depression during the winter. How I like to illistrate it is, I'm a plant, and I need sun, otherwise I die inside heheh. Yeah, well, Praise God for the sunshine the other day. Today It's supposed to blizzard or something 😒
Here's a picture of Bill in the sun, My sisters took it. Hope you guys are surviving the weather!
-V




5 comments:

Happy Valentines Day