Sunday, May 2, 2021

Behind The Blogger Tag!

Flowers my sister's boyfriend got for her, Jerod (Said boyfriend) also got a rose for each Carrie and Sarah for playing in my mom's recital, and a vase of red roses for my mom. What a (flower) guy!
Praecepta:
Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you Elizabeth!)

Answer the questions.

Ping back to the creator: Ellyn of Allonsythornraxx

Nominate 5+ bloggers to do the tag. (I have four followers, and I think a lot of you have done this already, so I'm not sure how many I can nominate)

Why did you start blogging, and why have you kept blogging?

To be completely honest, before all this, "blog" wasn't really a prominent word in my vocabulary. I didn't know anything about them, how they worked, not even that my own sister had once had one. That all changed when I added Blogging for Teens by John W. Gosney to the huge pile of books I picked up at my local library. I really don't know what compelled me to do so...curiousity, I guess. I read it and was like, "Wow, there's this whole world I had no idea about". I wanted to get a blog, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about it, and how revelent my new book was, being published in 2004. 'Blogger' the website wasn't really my first choice, or my second, honestly. I got frustrated with the whole thing and spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to make things work. When blogger ended up being my only option, it turned out to be the perfect option. SO, in the end, this disaster ensued.

The reason I've kept on is mostly because I'm pretty new and still testing the waters. I seem to like it a lot, but I don't trust myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?

I really enjoy sharing music with people through my blog, so that's probably my favorite kind. I also like just a bunch of random creations mushed together in one big creative explosion. I'm new to tags, but so far I love them!

What are your top three favorite blog posts?

Most definetly going to come back and change this, because I don't have that many posts, but, so far:

If I Was a Fictional Character Tag (still mad about the white highlighter though)

Top 5 Songs I'm Listening to This Month/Some Discussion

Some Random Creations

What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?

Draw (without art block, please!) Read, listen to music, walking through the trees, sing, pinterest.

What are three of your favorite things?

Three, why three? *is visibly stressed*

Things that glow in the dark, Good fanart, Jesus. (Kind of two random things and something that's really important, I know, I panicked)

What are your proudest blogging moments?

When I finish a posting, and everything looks nice and tidy, and I have high hopes that it'll get positive feedback.

When someone comments ๐Ÿ’—.

When I put all that stuff on the side of my blog, and It looked really spiffy.

What are your hobbies outside of blogging?

Drawing, Writing (poems, songs, stories) Making dollhouses, painting, shopping, embroidering, making jewelry, penpalling, collecting music boxes...There's kind of a lot. Heheh...

Describe your personality in three words

Contradictory, secretive, fastidious.

What are your top three pet peeves?

Having to clean up something before using it, (and wondering Is everyone slobs or am I just obsessive?)

My brothers acting like they're better than everyone else.

If I don't get something done and I have to keep writing it on a list every day. (I write lists every night for the day ahead)

What is something your followers don't know about you?

I...love...Graffiti and street art! I said it, and I don't mean the profanities sprayed on that one guy's shop window, I mean like...

Credit to the artists, these images came from pinterest.
ART!
Okay that was a lot of photos, I hope you like. I also watch some guys on youtube who do some pretty cool art. Check them out sometime, if you feel like it.
Whew, I didn't know I was gonna do this all in one sitting, but it is now 8pm and my butt hurts, so I guess its been awhile ๐Ÿ˜…
I nominate MovieCritic If you haven't done it already. And anyone else who reads this who hasn't done this yet, feel freely nominated!

๐Ÿ‘ฝ Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ‘ฝ














6 comments:

  1. To draw without art block would be amazing! I love graffiti too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did the tag! *is excited*
    Glow in the dark things are the best! I've always loved graffiti and street art too.
    Fastidious is a good word. What are some words you really like that aren't used super often? I've always liked clandestine and chintzy among a whole host of others.
    Also small detail, I love the little alien emojis at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we have that in common! ๐Ÿ’— I like vex and also vehement for some examples. I don't think I've ever heard of clandestine before your comment, I think it might be one of my new favorite words! And thanks!

      Delete
  3. I learned a lot about you here! Things that glow in the dark are so cool. That's a fun story about why you started blogging! I'm glad you did it!

    Hey, thanks for the tag, too!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day