Sunday, January 3, 2021

January 3, 2021 - Holes

 Hey! 

I found out something, if people don't like my blog, they don't have to read it! So I will be writing about whatever I want in this posting.

I am feeling slightly off of late. I just don't want Christmas break to be over. Even though I'm homeschooled, that doesn't make it fun. Take a deep breath. Savor the freedom before I'm off to bed and then a day full of nightmares and also algerbra.

I'm actually not that bad with algerbra, it's just that it takes forever to finish.

You know what's a wonderful book? Holes by Louis Sachar. I love that book, I recently finished reading it for a third time. The first time I read it I couldn't put it down, In fact, I read the hole (pun intended) thing in one day! 

It has so much stories inside the story that all come together in the end, and everything makes sense. Even if you have watched the movie already, it's still worth reading.

Anyways, add that to your reading list.

I really hope this blog works out, and who knows? Maybe there will be someone out there who actually might enjoy reading this.

                  -V

4 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. How can Christmas break be almost over already????? How? And, algebra, blech. It takes SO FREAKING LONG. Holes! It's so good! I need to reread it.
    Also, not related to this post, but I saw that one of your favorite movies is Edward Scissorhands, and I just watched it and it's become one of my favorites, too, so it looks like we have similar taste.
    I hope you enjoy blogging! It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Awesome! Thank you and Thanks for reading, you sound pretty cool. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Violette! High five to another homeschooler!
    The book Holes is one of my all time favorites! In fact, it's tied with Anne of Green Gables for the top spot.
    Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope that you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day