Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January 5, 2021 - Top Five Dream Jobs of mine

 I got inspired for this post from my sister, actually. It's an old blog and no longer active, but, here.

Appaloosy Dreams: Top Five Jobs I Want (appaloosybook.blogspot.com)

I've been thinking a lot about my future lately. Maybe its a new year but sometimes I wish I could freeze time and stay in a place where everything's easy for awhile. I'm nervous about so many things and I wish I just didn't have to deal with so much stuff. So here's some futures I would want but most likely will not actually get.

#5

Ballerina

Lol. It's just been a dream I've had since I first watched barbie and the swan lake as a child 😂


#4

Professional Artist

Wouldn't it be nice to be paid do do something you love?


#3

Singer/Songwriter

I'm not sure that people would pay to listen to my music, but, It'd be cool.



#2

Make sets for Laika

I've always being interested in making miniture houses, but ever since I've seen these movies, I've been obsessed with working with laika.


#1

Youtube Animator

I dream about this on a daily basis, 'twould be my dream job.

There's other jobs I would love to have (Comic book artist/writer, Voice actor, Writer) but I left them out for the sake of having a nice, round number five.
Yeah. Tell me what you think. 
-V


1 comment:

  1. All of these jobs look so cool. And I definitely get what you mean about wanting time to freeze. Life can get so stressful sometimes. I've always wanted to be a writer, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day