Monday, January 11, 2021

January 10, 2021 - OW-OW-OW-OW

 Ow

I'm still groaning in pain. I tripped over my brother Noah's boots and sprained my ankle. At least I think I sprained it, what else do you call a huge, swelling lump on the side of your foot? After telling him what happened, all Noah says is- "Drama queen" Um okay thanks, I would have been satisfied with "Sorry" but thanks for your imput. Maybe I am a drama queen, but, to be honest, I don't really care. Relating to my drama-queeness, Why, why can't I just sing in front of other people? I do not understand my confusing brain 😩. 

Sorry, I'm getting a little lost here, let me explain. Today my sister Mattie, the famous-ish one, came over to play instruments with my younger sisters (Sarah-violin, drums, Eva-bass, and Carrie-guitar). I sometimes feel as if I'm the only one in my family without musical talent (besides Noah, but he doesn't count),  I mean, I have my ukelele, but I'm pretty much helpless with that, and my voice, that doesn't really count for anything since I can't seem to get any noise out when someones looking at me. I know they don't care, and sometimes they're even supportive, but I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, my brain and voice just stops working.

Mattie has a band, Raw Sugar, and she's started another with my sisters called the...Praire....Flowers? I think its something like that, forgive me for my forgetfulness 😅. And she asked me to sing something for them, just in the practice and I declined. They persisted. I tried, and I just started freaking out and crying. It was really embarassing and I felt really bad. I almost wanted to do it, but I just couldn't.

Okay now it sounds like I'm making the day out to be a horrible one, It really actually wasn't. I watched The Hobbit and my sister Clarissa, who's learning how to do nails, practiced on me, looks pretty great huh?


                                                 👽 -V 👽

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, your nails look great. Your sister did an awesome job. And I get that. So many people in my family are musically inclined, and I'm not. At all.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day