Sunday, May 23, 2021

Mystery Blogger Award



The Rules

-Display the award logo on your blog 
-Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator. 
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (Thank You to Elizabeth!) 
-Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-Share the link to your best posts
-Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them that they are nominated
-Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice----including one weird or funny question
-Continue the chain
Three Things About Moi:
1.
I am mentally a child. Or a sassy old woman. I am pretty child-ish inside, if you happen to know what it's like inside my protective shell. The other day my mom walked in on me watching Trollhunters, "Why do you only watch cartoons?" she asks. (I don't only watch cartoons, but I kinda was binge-watching this show every night for awhile)  I said nothing, besides the stardard "idk", but I felt pretty childish. My younger sisters tell me I'm like an old lady quite a lot too.
I tend to be more grumpy and quiet, but to select few I'm quite peppy.

2.
I want to have a halloween party. So. Bad. I made a playlist and everything. And yes, I know it's May.

 

Sometimes I wish I had a bunch of friends who'd want to go.
3.
For some reason lately, I keep talking in a spanish accent. 
It is becoming a problem.
Best Posts:
I don't know about them being my best posts, but they're my favorite so far.



Elizabeth's Questions

What is the first pairing you remember shipping?
I was...a child. Have any of you guys ever read Falcon Quinn and the Black Mirror? I read said story when I was younger and I loved it. I drew almost every character from it (back when I was first getting into drawing). And the ships! Megan and Falcon. Destinee and Weems. Max and Pearl. Hardly enough boats for all these ships. I shipped so many people in this book, in the cute, creepy little kid way.
What is the weirdest, most unusual or one of a kind thing you own?
This is a hard one indeed. I have a lot of one of a kind things, some not worth mentioning. Some unusual things...I have a collection of skeleton keys, some old and rusty. I have a huge block of rose quartz, and a huge block of aventurine. A small book of scribbled songs I wrote. The birthmark on my arm. The vintage avon ring Clarissa gave me.
If you had a suprise birthday being thrown for you, what are 3 fictional characters you would want to be there and why? 
Why, are you planning something? 🤨 Kidding. Totally kidding. Ah, there's a lot of people I'd want to meet, so I guess my answers might be just currently, subject to change.
 Dustin from Stranger Things
It'd be fun to meet him, fun to have at a party.
Krel from 3 Below
I'd love to meet Krel, I'd have him as a DJ.
Sokka from Avatar
Oh Sokka, what a party animal, or Zuko, I'd love to have Zuko there, any way we can get both?
 All boys, I guess, but like I said, subject to change.
If you could steal a costume from a show/movie, which one would you take?
Ohhh boy. You ask such good questions!
Maybe something from Gone with the Wind

Or one of Morgana's dresses

There was a few others, but I forgot, and I don't need to make this posting so long. 😅
What was the last line in a book, line in a movie, or lyric in a song that hit you hard?
Lately (and in truth, ever since I paid close attention to these lyrics) I been thinking about the words in Neon Gravestones by Twenty One Pilots. These last words are really profound and bring this song it's conclusion. I've been inspired by this song to make art to hang on my wall, but I never got the chance, (or a canvas, for that matter) so I'm still wanting to do something related.
"Find your grandparents or someone of age
Pay some respect for the path that they paved
To life they were dedicated
Now that should be celebrated"
I nominate:
and!
You, reading this right now!
 (10+ people unfortunatly wouldn't work, everyone who reads this blog I think has already done the tag. So if you haven't done it yet, feel duely nominated!)
My Questions
What is something you do that makes you feel childish?
What are some things you find overrated?
Favorite guilty pleasures?
Song(s) that makes you cry every time?
Hobby you're the best at?
Let me know if you do it!


4 comments:

  1. Loved you answers!
    A Halloween decorated house is great any time of year. If people can have Christmas in July, I think Halloween in May works too.
    Ooh! I love all the weird things you have. I've always low-key wanted to get skeleton keys.
    Dustin! And the dresses are so pretty.

    If you haven't heard it already you might like Lonely Lullaby-Owl City if your looking for sad songs.
    Out of curiosity, do you have a favourite cryptid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Lonely Lullaby is a such beautiful song. My favorite types of crypids are water creatures and aliens (or supposed aliens), I like the flatwoods monster and the kraken especially.

      Delete
  2. I want a Halloween party now too. Morganas dresses are gorgeous. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day