Tuesday, January 26, 2021

January 26, 2021 - Basement Update

 Hello! Long time no see huh? Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, I have excuses 😏

I got excited about posting a vlog about the basement, but it wouldn't let me post it on here 😑  So I've resolved to just put a bunch of photos on. It's probably for the better, That vlog was very long, boring, and very awkward. But anyway I spent a few days sulking about that.                                                         I'm not so sure that anyone's that interested in my basement, but I'm posting about it anyways because  I love my new craft room.

Just to get started, this is the before


And (drumroll please) this is the after

It took forever hobbling around on my sprained ankle (I know I shouldn't have, but I'm fine now right?) But now our regular old basement is transformed into a Band Room, Video Game Room, and Craft Room! The Video Game room is on the right, Craft room in the back left corner, and the Band Room is pretty much everywhere else.  When I took the picture, It's a little dirty, but I didn't want to clean so here you go.
Here, let me show you around my craft room, 
This is pretty much my view when I craft.
 Before I started cleaning the tv was where the dollhouse was and it was sitting on the grey table.


This is some of my craft stuff I move from various places in the house to this shelf, It looks like a disaster, but believe me, it's an organized mess.
Here's the little area under my shelf, in case I want to watch a show while I craft.
Here is a makeshift bullitin board I made out of cardboard, To brainstorm ideas.
Here is the clay I use to make jewelry, charms and such. I'm hoping one day to open a buissiness on esty, It probably wont be all that sucessful, but it's an idea I think about a lot.
Here is some earrings I made, I'm working on perfecting them. Right now they're a little to heavy.

I also spend a lot of time drawing. Here is my sketchbook, It's kinda falling apart. Maybe someday I'll post a sketchbook tour, but that's a job for another day.
With that being said, I'm moving off topic and showing you some dolls.
This is Mrytle, she's a Jun Planning ball jointed doll (Old Arbat) 
This is.....Ummmm.... I had a really good name for her but I honestly forgot, I'll get back to you on that one. She is a Monster High Doll (Draculara, beach beasties edition) I got from a church rummage sale. She was all gross but I fixed her up. I made her this wig and I'm working on an outfit. I was going to repaint her face but I'm having second thoughts.
Yeah so that was the basement tour in pictures! I hope you enjoyed and you have a wonderful evening!
-V

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, it looks great! Organizing is a lot of work, but it's so worth it.
    Oh, you make earrings? That's so cool!
    Aw, those dolls are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day